Bank did not release promotion on its due date and promoted others

I was placed in waiting list (no.48) in the list of executives declared by my Bank Corporate Office at Mumbai to be considered for the release of promotion against the future vacancies, subject to Vigilance Clearance at the relevant point of time from Grade Scale SMG/S-V to TEG/S-VI. Bank on 01.03.2017 has released the promotion of executives in the Grade Scale SMG/S-V have been elevated to Grade/Scale TEG-VI. But unfortunately my name does not appear in the list while executives whose names were appearing at serial numbers 49, 50 and 51 i.e. subsequent to my in waiting list name have been declared as promoted. Neither any charge-sheet has been issued to me nor any prosecution for criminal charge is pending against me. Originally, I belong to Kanpur but right now I am working at Baroda. Before which HC, I should file my petition ???? Regards,

First of all you collect the information about the status of promotion. Then check the criteria which is adopted by the bank by way of RTI. Then if any discrimination found you may apply for reconsideration for promotion. If any result not comes then go to the Gujarat High Court by way of special civil application. Gujarat high court has the jurisdiction because your service is at Baroda