Awarded penalty due to unauthorized absence - no promotion granted

Sir, due to unauthorized absence i was awarded penalty censure in 2007 and again for the same reason got punishment withhold increment for 3 years with cumulative effect in 2010 and dies non for 30 days in the year 2012. only enequiry committee was set up in 2007. but my junior got promotion in 2008. i did not get promotion till date. and office did not give increment from 2008 to 2015. after asking the reason through RTI act. offfice clear all the increment at a time. question is may i claim interest for delay payment of increment ? and may i claim promotion in the year 2008. only my APAR was bad 2011. and i was not reported that my ACR was bad so far. kindly suggest me.

Answers (1)

158 votes

MY OPINION THAT you have absolute authority may claim for interest for delay payment of increment, because if you have sufficient merit or merits for asking valid reason as well as if can ask for promotion 7 claim with valid merit,and for all merits you have move at competent forum, contact with me.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles