Awarded penalty due to unauthorized absence - no promotion granted

Sir, due to unauthorized absence i was awarded penalty censure in 2007 and again for the same reason got punishment withhold increment for 3 years with cumulative effect in 2010 and dies non for 30 days in the year 2012. only enequiry committee was set up in 2007. but my junior got promotion in 2008. i did not get promotion till date. and office did not give increment from 2008 to 2015. after asking the reason through RTI act. offfice clear all the increment at a time. question is may i claim interest for delay payment of increment ? and may i claim promotion in the year 2008. only my APAR was bad 2011. and i was not reported that my ACR was bad so far. kindly suggest me.

MY OPINION THAT you have absolute authority may claim for interest for delay payment of increment, because if you have sufficient merit or merits for asking valid reason as well as if can ask for promotion 7 claim with valid merit,and for all merits you have move at competent forum, contact with me.