Arrear payment of CMPF by employer attracts interest or not

My date of retirement was 18.02.2012. Management was illegally terminated my service from 03.02.1994. Dispute was contested up to High Court, Ranchi,Jharkhand. The Tribunal at Dhanbad, Jharkhand, reinstated me with full back wages. At High Court it has been settled at 80% of back wages. Should the management deposit the CMPF contribution to the CMPF authority, Dhanbad or they should directly pay the money to me? I have not yet withdrawn any amount from my CMPF account. What should I do?

Management is to deposit CMPF contribution to CMPF. Only after it deposits, you can withdraw the same from CMPF. You should file an application for withdrawal immediately. remember the employer is to deposit the amount with interest.

you should least bother about these questions as the high court has already ordered for 80% back wages.
now its upto them how they are acting over the order given by the high court.
you are advised to file a contempt petition before jharkhand high court so that disputes with respect to payment of back wages may be settled.