Are married daughters also entitled for father'job

Hello my question is l lost my father in 2010 that time I was unmarried.Father was posted in police department.His officers said you can get marry but after marriage they denied for job.when I forced them they demand for sucession certificate which is under processing... So please tell me may I entile for this job or not we are only two sisters and I am still staying with my mother for her take care along my husband

One from the family i.e., heirs to succeed the estates of the deceased will be eligible to get an appointment on compassionate grounds upon the death of the deceased who died while in service, if the daughter is eligible for the appointment provided the other member heirs give a No objection letter to her such appointmen