Appointment and terms of employment only on mail. How to claim dues?

I worked with a Pvt.Ltd.Co.as Reg.Manager from 1st Feb.15 to 5th May,15 at a monthly salary of 40k.Since the Co.took plea of financial prob. and paid me only Rs.35k in all,I resigned on 5th May15.The appointment and terms of employment were thru e mails only.How can I get my salary and other dues.

You worked in a company only for 3 months and 4 days . It all depends on the Agreement you signed. if the company itself has issued an offer letter, then the company is responsible for paying the salary agreed. first of all you has to have a strong proof of employment in the organisation in any form as the organ may even refuse of her working with them if the employee legally proceeds.
If u can prove in court of law that u were engaged on 40K. than you can take legal action against company.