Applied for work of account executive.Different work givent.What to do

I joined a company in one and a half month before. 3 year bond signed. I joined for the position of account executive. But the work i do is to get owner's house cleaned. Housekeeping file to be maintained. Can i change the job? What action can the company take?

You can send a legal noticefor the same through an advocate. you need to bring your appointment letter. .for proper intefpretation of terms and condition of employment.
In private service,you can always resign if the work extracted bfrom you is different from what it is mentioned in your appointment letter.