quesApplied for work of account executive.Different work givent.What to do

I joined a company in one and a half month before. 3 year bond signed. I joined for the position of account executive. But the work i do is to get owner's house cleaned. Housekeeping file to be maintained. Can i change the job? What action can the company take?

  • ansYou can send a legal noticefor the same through an advocate. you need to bring your appointment letter. .for proper intefpretation of terms and condition of employment.
    In private service,you can always resign if the work extracted bfrom you is different from what it is mentioned in your appointment letter.

    Advocate Ashok Kumar Jha

      Mayur Vihar 1, Delhi

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am working in Private school and I Applied for the post of lab assistant…

Converting the religion from hinduism to christianism can affect the caste system like schedule caste…

I have been working in a Pvt Ltd at Navi Mumbai since last 14 months…

The son of a deceased sweeper (permanent posting) in Govt. UP School applied for employment…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate D S Chadha

 Experience: 5 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly