application for job on compassionate grounds rejected due to delay

My father was a Group C employee at Border Road Organisation. In 1990 while traveling on an official trip he fell sick and subsequently was paralyzed.

My father however never resigned from his job. My mother seeing this committed suicide. I was in standard 5th back then.

I applied for my father's job on compassionate grounds in 2006.

My application was rejected on grounds of delay. What can I do?

Answer

Your query is silent on

1.whether your father is alive or dead ?

2. What is your age?

As per the guidelines on the death of parents  any one of the legal heir is entitled for job within 3 years. Further the age for the son and daughter is prescribed is 35 years.

Further there is latest judgement of court which clear states that jobs on compassionate grounds cannot be claimed as a matter of right and even the applicant has to fulfil the he rules framed by the government.

However, if you could provide us with the complete facts, then we can provide an exact legal solution.