quesapplication for job on compassionate grounds rejected due to delay

My father was a Group C employee at Border Road Organisation. In 1990 while traveling on an official trip he fell sick and subsequently was paralyzed.

My father however never resigned from his job. My mother seeing this committed suicide. I was in standard 5th back then.

I applied for my father's job on compassionate grounds in 2006.

My application was rejected on grounds of delay. What can I do?

  • ans

    Your query is silent on

    1.whether your father is alive or dead ?

    2. What is your age?

    As per the guidelines on the death of parents  any one of the legal heir is entitled for job within 3 years. Further the age for the son and daughter is prescribed is 35 years.

    Further there is latest judgement of court which clear states that jobs on compassionate grounds cannot be claimed as a matter of right and even the applicant has to fulfil the he rules framed by the government.

    However, if you could provide us with the complete facts, then we can provide an exact legal solution.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

Drar sir /Madam Kya grandson ko grandfather ki death ke bad police me priority base…

Company is terminating me without notice period. Issue was with Advance money given for USA…

Cases as below: • Undertaken a training during employment with previous organization.This is the group…

I have been working in New Baldwin international school from November2014 to April2015. On April…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly