quesappeal against the internal complaint committee findings

HI, I would like to appeal against the internal complaint committee findings. Please suggest where I can appeal 1. Collector 2. District court (ICC has same power as district court then why should I appeal here ?) 3. High court (As ICC has same power as district court , will high court accept the appeal?) 4. I do not want to file FIR, no IPC. I just want to appeal against the findings of ICC. why should I opt for district court. I do not want the trial court. ICC findings has enough to prove there was sexual harrassment. Please help

  • ans

    In case if they failed to take any action, you must lodge a police complaint against the company and the accused.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

I was working in software company as data engineer and I had to leave the…

Sir I have passed B.ed and UTET (Tttarakhand teachers eligiblity test) EXAM for primary teacher.The process…

I applied in a company last recently. I had given 2 to 3 interview round.…

I was working in a Bangalore company.. As usual in appointment letter I signed in…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Saurabh Dalal

  Punjab and Haryana High Court
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly