×

quesappeal against the internal complaint committee findings

HI, I would like to appeal against the internal complaint committee findings. Please suggest where I can appeal 1. Collector 2. District court (ICC has same power as district court then why should I appeal here ?) 3. High court (As ICC has same power as district court , will high court accept the appeal?) 4. I do not want to file FIR, no IPC. I just want to appeal against the findings of ICC. why should I opt for district court. I do not want the trial court. ICC findings has enough to prove there was sexual harrassment. Please help

In case if they failed to take any action, you must lodge a police complaint against the company and the accused.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only