Am I laible to get paid post service agreement

Am a placement consultant, agreement signed with company to render services. Agreement signed on 1st July'13 and mentioned "will remain effect until two years from effective date or until terminated as set forth in this section. The agreement was not terminated in between. I placed candidates post termination date as neither I was aware nor company intimated that agreement has to be renewed in two years from effective date. Am i liable to get paid?

Dear Sir, to answer your query, first you will have to provide me with the copy of the agreement. There after it can examined and answered whether you are entitled for any money or compensation for the work done after 30.06.2015.

Yes you should claim your money as even though your agreement expired by efflux of time you continued to render services under the old agreement. Make an oral request for payment and in case they say that they won't pay you then Write a letter to the HR or whoever is in charge of renewal of agreements and put these facts on record - that once the agreement expired you legitimately expected that the company would renew your contract, that oral requests were made by you in this regard to the management, that oral assurances were given to you by the management saying that they are in process and will sign new agreement very soon, that you rendered your services during the time no agreement was in place by giving specific details like placements done by you etc. See what they say and we will decide future course of action.

Dear Concerned,

You are definitely entitled for being compensated for the services you have provided, even if after termination of the master contract. The main reason is the said services stand received and accepted by the Employer without any demur. Further, in terms of Section 70 of the Indian Contract Act, 1872, the Receiver of services is obliged to make the payments for the services received.