Am I eligible to get my salary during my notice period

I m working as sales consultant in an MNC in delhi since last 30 months, now i have resigned on 1st march 2018 and given a month(30 days) notice.Want to know whether i will get my dues or not but there is no clause about anything like this. I can share the copy of contact between us. Pls help me.. Regards

You will get the whole salary accrued till your last working day. Resignation does not mean you left the company. You are still an employee of the company , and on its rolls till your last working day.

They may try to eat your paid leaves. Please discuss with the HR about the Full and Final (FnF) procedure.

New Friends Colony, Delhi