×

quesAfter 4 year company terminated me. What is my right?

i am working in a partnership firm and after 4 year company terminated me what i do and what is my right about gratuity and retrenchment and unemployment compensation

This question has been answered by one of our lawyers. See answer below.

• ansMore facts needed. Employment agreement (if any)? Conditions of service? Documentary proof etc etc. Any written acknowledgement of these conditions? Your rights can either be derived from any employment agreement that would have entered into. In absence of the exact service conditions its difficult to determine your claim.

Advocate Ahmad Shazeb Azhar

Kaiserbagh, Lucknow

• Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues From Employer With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Labour & Service Legal Services