Advice in case employer forcing to leave job without any notice

A few day ago my company (pvt ltd.)asked me to leave or put the papers of resignation on immediate effect. There was no poor performance matter also and not even got any warning from managment in my earlier days also. I have given 10 years to this company and was working efficiently.suddenly they took this decision and I was shocked and stucked in between and feeling harassed. Also they are saying I will get only one month pay as notice period. Getting another job at this moment is tough I was single source to earn money , I have not sent any mail for resignation yet but they repeatedly asking me to do that. What should I do kindly suggest, is any case can be applied on them.

Answers (2)

242 votes

The management cant force you to tender your Resignation.The Management has to follow due proceduer
It will be better that you write a letter to the Managing Director of the Company highlighting the issue which youo may like to raise in consultation with your Advocate who must be a service lawyer

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

217 votes

define cause of regignation , performance is not matter . have you joining letter with you. in 10 years how much times you got pramotion . go for complaint in labour office . in your city or c.m window .

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles