Abrupt removal from office w/o giving notice and salary. What to do?

My company suddenly says that I am not an employee with them anymore. I was working with them since 4 months and I have still not received any appointment letter from their side despite regular reminders I gave them. 

The salary was also delayed, always. Now, they call me and say that I was never employed with them and that I should stop coming to office. My salary is Rs. 18000 per month and now I don't know what to do as my salary is also due and my career is ruined.

What legal action can I take against them? They used to transder the salary to a bank account they had opened for me.

Answer

You should firstly send them a legal notice for illegal termination of services demanding reinstatement and payment of arrears of salary within 30 days. If you do not receive a response from the Company, then you can initiate a recovery suit for claiming the arrears of your salary along with other dues.

The fact that the company had opened a bank account for you is sufficient proof that you were working with the company and therefore, you can claim your full and final settlement.