I have joined CGHS on 28.5.2009 as a Medical Officer. Initially till 4-4-2017 I served at Delhi and after my transfer to Chennai, I am working in chennai as medical officer since 5-4-2017. On 27.5.2019 I have completed 10 years of service. Sir/madam, now I got selected for MD in PULMONOLOGY at S N MEDICAL COLLEGE AGRA on the basis of NEET PG 2019 results. I have applied for study leave to the department. The department has refused me study leave on the grounds that my probation is not declared and my name is in the list of temporary employee. They offered me EOL but my financial constraints do not allow me to go on EOL. I should have joined the course by 1st of May but because of not sanction of study leave I could not join till date. Now I am seeking your help that how should I proceed now? And the same question I asked the department but they are saying that my initial 2 year of service assessment has not been done and hence probation not declared. Now I am in chennai and our Additio

Answers (1)

287 votes

Before suggesting a legal remedy, it is necessary to go through all the documents related to your service such as appointment letter, letter applying for leave, terms and conditions for completion of probation period,etc. as well as the rules applicable on medical officers

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles