ABOUT STUDY LEAVE AND PROBATION DECLARATION

I have joined CGHS on 28.5.2009 as a Medical Officer. Initially till 4-4-2017 I served at Delhi and after my transfer to Chennai, I am working in chennai as medical officer since 5-4-2017. On 27.5.2019 I have completed 10 years of service. Sir/madam, now I got selected for MD in PULMONOLOGY at S N MEDICAL COLLEGE AGRA on the basis of NEET PG 2019 results. I have applied for study leave to the department. The department has refused me study leave on the grounds that my probation is not declared and my name is in the list of temporary employee. They offered me EOL but my financial constraints do not allow me to go on EOL. I should have joined the course by 1st of May but because of not sanction of study leave I could not join till date. Now I am seeking your help that how should I proceed now? And the same question I asked the department but they are saying that my initial 2 year of service assessment has not been done and hence probation not declared. Now I am in chennai and our Additio

Before suggesting a legal remedy, it is necessary to go through all the documents related to your service such as appointment letter, letter applying for leave, terms and conditions for completion of probation period,etc. as well as the rules applicable on medical officers