24hr resignation and non refund of deposite and one month salary

Dear sir/madam I working in Navi Mumbai In Hospital If i resign with 24hr notice management appointment letter Has clause that 1. deposit of one month salary will not be refunded collected on appointment 2. (added with circular date 10/10/2016 not on appointment letter )extra one month salary will be payed by me or deducted from salary 3.experience letter will not be provided to me Is this legal or not Please give me detail

Dear Sir,

As you have already signed the appointment letter with all these clause then it is difficult to go against the company. the appointment letter has been signed by you after going through the clauses and you had agreed upon the same.

though it is not legal as per recent Supreme Court judgment as it infringes the fundamental Rights of the person.