2 months salary not given by employer what to do.

Respected sir, I worked with mswipe Pvt Ltd company for 5months but last 2 months salary they put on hold n yet not given. I talk to Manager and HR also but they refuse to give. Can anyone help me to get my 2 months salary it's my humble request to u please...

Answers (1)

152 votes

You simply need to file written complaint to concerned police station for fraud, cheating and breach of trust. Thereafter follow up with police officials and provide your statement to them for further investigation. I guess adopting this measure will resolve your worry.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles