Regarding claim process to get my claim amount

In Insurance Law
My car was stilen on 29/04/2021 from Indirapuram ghaziabad. I lodged FIR on same date and intimated RTO and insurance company too. I want to know about the legal procedure after this and how much time it will take?

you have already taken all the necessary steps and actions. you have to wait for the filing of Final report by the concerned police who is doing investigation. After filing the Final report the concerned court will send you the summon or notice to ask you about the acceptance of the final report submitted by the police after the completion of the investigation report. There after you should submit the certified copy of the acceptance of final report to the insurance company. if the insurance company still not make payment then you can file a claim petition before the conserned district consumer forum. if you need any further legal advice and consultation then you can call me without any hesitation through the administrator of this website. please note that I am also practicing at District Court Ghaziabad. So I am waiting for your call

Popular Insurance Lawyers