Personal Accident Insurance Claim

In Insurance Law
My father aged 80+ years expired last year due to an early morning accidental fall leading to head injury. Despite the Survey Report stating death occurred due to falling, personal accident death claim by the PSU insurance company was repudiated in March 2021. But suddenly claim repudiation was retracted in June 2021 while responding to my online RTI. Now no one from PSU insurance company is responding. IGMS-IRDA and GRO complaint was lodged with request to settle or reject claim but no one is responding after retracting the claim repudiation. Their stoic silence is appalling. Why is the PSU insurance company or their GRO not responding? By stalling claim settlement and by not responding are they trying to prevent me to go consumer court? What is happening here? Without a claim repudiation reason how do I file my complaint in consumer court? if they come out with a new and different reason for repudiation in the court then what shall I do? Please advise.

dear sir please confirm the reason for reputation of claim. you can go for consumer forum against the illegal reputation of claim. need to see all documents to give you opinion. call me for further advice.
thank you

Popular Insurance Lawyers