Not getting claim for my damaged Vehicle

In Insurance Law
I was driving my vehicle though heavy traffic and suddenly got hit by e-riksha from the left side and a bike from behind near Ghanta ghar chauraha of Meerut city. It happened quickly and I got freeze at the moment and not able to figure out what to do. There are multiple damages caused on the left side back door and on the car dicky ( two damage spot ) for which I have already started the procedure to claim and repair the damages. I was hoping and very positive that Shri ram general insurance will take care of these but turned out to be wrong. Surveyor has refused to cover the dicky damages and want me to bear the same saying that a bike could not cause the damage at multiple area. I mean could you justify this ? by the time I could know what was happening , the damage was already done . I called surveyor and his supervisor requesting to cover the damage of dicky as well but they keep asking me how can a bike damage this ? which part hit the car dicky ? What should i do??

you can reach the district consumer forum either by yourself or with the help of a lawyer
just describe all the facts and circumstances in your application.
hope you will get your claim with the help of consumer forum bcz these insurance company surveyor get the salary fir denying the claim

Popular Insurance Lawyers