MACT Claimant(One of beneficiaries) In UK

In Insurance Law
My father expired in a motor accident and the P&H high court in an appeal has has increased the claim from what the District MACT tribunal awarded us. The amount has been deposited by the insurer in the treasury. Now the problem is that my sister is in UK and would not be coming to India for atleast next 4-5 years and she has not executed any PoA or any other affidavit regarding the same. The process of executing one in UK is very expensive as well as cumbersome. How can the money be deposited in her account, she's ready for any vc proceedings or may be any other process that is less cumbersome and less time consuming .

Kindly tell me whether she can execute an apostille or not. Apostille due to some extent is an easy process in foreign countries. If she can does so, then it will be easy to extract the amount of award from the treasury.

Popular Insurance Lawyers