Insurer rejecting bike theft claim due to non submission court order

In Insurance Law
I submitted documents to insurer FIR , Driving license, keys , Registration certificate,RTO letter, Non Traceable certificate, Final Report from Police. The insurer asking Court order He is saying that he will reject my claim if court order is not submitted Is court order important document for insurance claim If it's important how to get it Police saying you should wait 1 year to get court order from magistrate to finish the investigation What to do next Please help me what to do

Now the Court is not functioning. So it is too late for you to get the order Contact me if you are from any town. Also send their full information to my whatsapp number I will then state my views. நீங்கள் கைவசம் உள்ள ஆவணங்களை அனுப்புங்க

Popular Insurance Lawyers