Hit by an Autorickshaw and the bone on the left leg came out

In Insurance Law
i was hit by an autorickshaw who broke the traffic rule, and my left leg was injured in the month of Jan 2021. From jan 2021 to till now i have been unemployed and my income have stopped. Upon that , i have spent around 3 lacs from my surgery and other medications. i have starter walking with the help of a walker. i had lodged an FIR and the vehicle that hit me doesn't have any insurance. How do i recover my expenses and the loss/damages which i had incurred ? Pls guide me on this?

Please file a mvc case seeking compensation and for other relief including loss of salary and other damages. feel free to consult me if you need any advocate in bangalore who can help you through the process. you will get compensation need not worry

Popular Insurance Lawyers