Genuine Mediclaim Insurance Rejected by Company

In Insurance Law
I had taken a Health Insurance policy on 30 march 2020. I fell ill on 8 April 2020. I had severe pain in stomach, vomiting and Blocked Urine and was Hospitalised for about 15 days. I informed the Insurance company but they denied claim stating pre-existing Disease are covered after 2 years only. However, all Accidents are covered after 24 hours of Policy. An accident is an occurrence or an event which happens by chance, without intention or design and is unforeseen and unexpected and takes place without one’s foresight or expectation; The act of my sudden hospitalization, which happened by chance or fortuitously, without intention or design, and which was totally unexpected, unusual and unforeseen is an accident and hence is covered within the policy Terms after 24 Hours of taking Policy. The case can be fought if we are able to prove that this event was an accident. Kindly provide Indian case laws and Lawyers Contact No ....

yes, case can be fought for sure, going through facts of your case, we can go ahead, we also need to look into the terms & conditions of your insurance policy and even if there is any vague condition present then also we can fight this case pretty well.

Popular Insurance Lawyers