Compansation money claim on us

My brother has done an accident by my bike in which the person died. He and even me both doesn't have DL. The person's family has claimed a compensation money amount of 32 lakhs. I don't have that much money. So I want to ask since I'm not able to fulfill the amount what punishment I will get or if I would be in prisoned due to this then what would be time duration of my imprisonment?

Answers (1)

258 votes

Dear Sir What kind of action has been initiated against you till now. Please let me know, then we would be able to help you in a better way.
Thanks and Regards

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Insurance Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Insurance Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles