Compansation money claim on us

My brother has done an accident by my bike in which the person died. He and even me both doesn't have DL. The person's family has claimed a compensation money amount of 32 lakhs. I don't have that much money. So I want to ask since I'm not able to fulfill the amount what punishment I will get or if I would be in prisoned due to this then what would be time duration of my imprisonment?

Dear Sir What kind of action has been initiated against you till now. Please let me know, then we would be able to help you in a better way.
Thanks and Regards

Popular Insurance Lawyers