Claim settled 50% of IDV against My theft Inova

In Insurance Law
Sir my car insured with Iffco Tokio. My car IDV id 8 lakh, but i doing a mistake when taking policy, I wrongly mentioned NCB 50%. after 5-6 month my card has been lost and i intimate a claim to company. but i again late getting NCR from Court, therefore my claim has been closed due to non compliance of documents of given period. But when i complete my documents i reopen my case then they told me your ncb is wrong therefore first you should deposit NCB recovery amount and your claim will be dettled 50% bcoz your ncb declaration is wrong. Please suggest me can i get my full claim?

You need to serve a Legal Notice to the Insurance company and if they do not comply with the directions then institute a consumer complaint against them. Meet a legal counsel for this.
Good luck !

Popular Insurance Lawyers