will I get a government job when ipc 323 504 506 pending in court

In Criminal Law
Sir/madam, I am student and I am selected in central govt in class c post. there was a dispute between my uncle and my parents and he reported an N.C.R against me and my parents but as there was no action taken by policemen he approaches CJM court and filed a case against us for IPC 323, 504, 506. now the court asks policemen to present a charge sheet. I was not present there and I gave the proof that I am at my college at the time when the incident happened. will this case affect my job selection? what can I do?

Answers (5)

88 votes

Filling case under does effect during police verification,with that you had to give all details while submitting your character certificate,so pending case has to be mentioned,but don’t worry if you were not present at time of occurrence then it could be proved by plea of alibi ,further you had to get discharged from lower court by submitting your innocence.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

184 votes

Before joining any govt. post, the disclosure of criminal antecedents is usually required, and hence if you are required to disclose it, then do not conceal the same. However, you can also consult any senior employee in the department, in which you have been selected, with respect to the same, and he/she might be able to guide you exactly with the same. More so, if the police gives a final report in your favor, that is, it does not proceed with the filing of the chargesheet, then you need not disclose the same and it will not affect your job selection in any manner whatsoever.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
74 votes

Unless & until, you are not proved guilty, it will not affect to your employment. However, in such cases, many times accused need to go to court & attend the court hearing, in that, case, he need to take many leave or absents.
Best advice for you is that you must go High Court for quashment of proceedings and I am hopeful that you will certainly get relief

305 votes

Dear client! Of course, there will be no problem in your job due to the pending case because Indian criminal jurisprudence that an individual is held to be innocent until charges against him are proven. My advice to you is that, any facts about the pending case will not be hidden during police verification. Infinite Wishes of Your Beautiful Future.

187 votes

In a government job an affidavit is submitted stating that your character is good and have a clean antecedent. However, it is better to check the eligibility before applying to any job since it may be possible that in some jobs they might notask for that affidavit. Moreover, if in a plea before the court you have submitted a relevant document to prove your alibi you will most probably get acquitted at the charges framing stage which will be helpful for you in any job application.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at lawrato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at lawrato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at lawrato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"lawrato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles