Wife files false FIR against husband under Section 498A, 506, of IPC

i am living in indore. i belongs to a village.My marriage take place in ujjain at 12.12.2016. after that my wife rarely spend 20 days with me and after that she start to living at her Parents home. she demands that i should along with my wife have to shift in city other wise she will not come.( i have not any evidance to prove this statement). We are living seprately from 24.02.2017 to till date. I also filed Section 09 against her in July. Then In january 2018, she filed A FIR Under Below Section 498A, 506, IPS34 in Ujjain Mahila Thana Against me And My Family. She State That On 27.Jan, i along With My Mom DAD, Brother and relative Visited Ujjain And threaten her to her Life If She Does Not Give me A CAr And 5 Lac Ruppes To me And My Family. But In Reality , i was out of town on that day. but i have not any evidance to prove my innocence. Kindly Advice.

Answers (1)

223 votes

I read your problem. Kindly tell me what is status of investigation and whether police is apprehending your arrest in the alleged offence. If they are apprehending then we will file an anticipatory bail application and secure our arrest. About ur problem that u have no evidence that's not a problem we will look at the time of evidence.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles