Legal action against in laws for physical and mental cruelty

sir mujhe 9month pregnancy me sasural se nikal diya,gaali de k maar peet kar k or mere saare education certificate and stridhan japt kar liya,meri maa mujhe le k aa gyi 9month me den tab se na un logo ne pucha na kharcha diya bs fon par dhamki dete h ki aa ja waapis,bina documnt k tujhe kon dega job ya kaise jiyegi kon dega tujhe kuch b life time bina documnt k n jhut bol rahey h ki saara stridhan le gyi and documnt b le gyi jabki mere pass suboot h recording call ki jismey husbnd ne dhamkaaya mujhe ki jalaa diya tere documnt papa ne ,jo ukhaad sakti h ukhaad le ,kuch b nhi denge hum ,meri life barbaad kar di kya karu plz suggest me koi raasta nhi dikh rhaa h ,lowyers k through call kar k dhamkiya de rahey h ki divorce dunga ,kya karu kanooni karwayi me kaafi time lagega me kaise apni aajeevika chalaaun kya karu plz suggest me ki me kaise documnt n saara saamaan waapas le saku bcz un logo k pass jaane se mujhe jaan ka khatra h bcz jo mujhe 9month pregnancy me maar sakte h wo mujhe kabh

Answers (3)

106 votes

dear client, no doubt your story is very bad .what you are sustaining is also irritating have not given the marriage period .whether your marriage is arranged or love marriage.if an arranged marriage then definitely your father in law and mother in law will help try from any arbitrator or from their advocate.wait and watch keep good relation with them presently they are in confused stage.they are also try to keep marriage life of their lovely son .best of luck for you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

208 votes

u can file complaint in police station under 498 A. and resolve your matter without giving divorce and don't take tension of this we will solve it smartly . unki koi demand hai kya wo aise kyon kar rahe hai ye aap bataynege to aur achese guide kar sakte aapko.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
71 votes

Police ke pass jao aur FIR darj karo. Police action legi. Pati ke khilaf domestic violence act ke under application darj karo aur maintenance ki mang karo. usme interim maintenance ki bhi mang karo. aap alag se divorce case bhi file kar sakti ho. Court se he apko justice milega.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles