Complaint for cruelty against women

I already approached to MSCW & NCW. I write, emailed to DG, IG, SP, HOME MINISTER RURAL, ministry OF WCD, no relief received. This the case of cruelty & heinous crime with women, but police supporting criminals after FIR. Police comprised investigation & charge sheet. Police taken IPC 344,504,506,34 & Crime happened as IPC 354,366,509,511,306,204,205. I want to avoid delay in court of law. Can I meet/apply/complain someone for help & speed remedy???

Answers (2)

298 votes

There is no detail on the subject or fact of the matter. You have already sent your complaints to almost all the authorities. Only option left is a PIL to bring the matter in HC 's jurisdiction under article 226 of The Constitution of India. Remedies can be sought only based on fact of case.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

193 votes

You can make conciliation with councilor and both of you can sort out problem if you don't want to go in court of law. Basically it will work when both of you will move. If Police is not taking action take order from court to take action.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles