Charges against IPC 420 & 406 filed by employer

My past working company has charged against me on section IPC 420 & 406: 1. Charged me that I broke the working bond of 2.5 years and left the organisation without informing them. # I had working bond of 1 year after completion of 6months probation period. I have spent 1 year & 5months. Post that I have submitted my resignation which they have accepted and gave me the relieving letter as well as working experience. 2. According to the bond, I shall not be liable to join any competitor company till 2 year post resignation. #I don’t have any choice, I was looking for a job change but could able to find and they were pressurising me with heavy load work. 3. Another charge that they have put on me is that on leaving the co. or after my absence, There are some file which are missing as well the laptop that they have allotted to me. #As reply, they have never issued me any laptop. I was working on a desktop based PC which I had handed over to them; I have the evidence.

Answers (2)

214 votes

In my opinion u case involves a serious question of law hence it will not b wise on my part to advise u in one or more sentences or paras. Further ur case require a thorough study . Hence if ur interested in true solution/ guidance in that event feel free to contact me as in ur case face- face consultation is essential.
Shamba Dutta. Adv.
Supreme Court n High Courts.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

344 votes

Sir, perused your query in details. Sir, you should have approached some lawyer earlier and this false case against you could have been prevented. However, you can get your case quashed from the Hon'ble High Court. Please contact for more details.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles