Anticipatory bail against 406 & 409 IPC

I am a family pensioner. An excess amount of Rs. 452000 was deposited into my pension account on January 2017. On 13.4.2018, treasury officer asked to refund the amount as it was deposited wrongly. I had refunded the money immediately on 15th April, 2018. But after refund they lodge a FIR under section 406 & 409 IPC. Now I need anticipatory bail. May I get bail? I am an innocent family pensioner.

Answers (0)

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Anticipatory Bail Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Anticipatory Bail Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."