Sensitive Case sec-376 how to defend

In Criminal Law

I am the prime accused in sec-376/506/My mother & younger brother in sec-354-323-341-506 / all are out on bail/I did spent one n half month in TIHAR /we hav all docs/still we do phy relati/she was my girl friend from prior 2 years from now/we did each and every thing so many times(phy. relation)she said in 164 statement that (saadi ka jhasa dekar zabarjasti sareerik sambandh banaye..)she did my bail she came to met wid me at tihar/she said in bail order that.. i went to TIHAR to met him 2-3 times and he is ready to marry is he is agree thn i dont hav any probe if he got bail. What should be my defence?

Answers (1)

104 votes

Your query is very unclear please state the facts. 

As per your facts we are given to understand you don't have bail order, so we suggest that you can apply the certified copy of order from the court you obtained bail.

Further if you agree to marry the girl then after marriage you can move an application before the same court, then accordingly the court will make discharge order.

- Section 376 of IPC

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles