False case under section 354

I have been falsely implicated under section 354 by some strangers for no reason and this has putme under tremendous stress and depression. My family has been supportive to me but that is all they can do . I need money to have a good and strongly lawyer to clear me of this false allegation which I don't have. How can I put up a fight to Clear my name of this case and accusation. Can youguys guide me through.????

Answers (2)

330 votes

If you have been falsely implicated in the offense then do not worry the basic principle of criminal law is " 100 criminals may walk free but one innocent should not be punished" so the court will definitely release you and there is no need for a hotshot lawyer you can hire a young able lawyer and as the case is triable in the court of magistrate it is not too a serious offense. contact your local lawyer for further advice and afterwards you can file a complaint of defamation and filing false FIR.

- Section 354 of IPC

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

333 votes

It all depends on what is your defence in the case.
How can you say that it is false case as you have not shared the details in your query ?
If you are innocent then first of all send your notice to all the police officers for falsely filing case against you.
Then , you will have to file Petition in High Court for action against the police officers for false case.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles