Charged under section 324 and 341 what to do

Sir I was charged sections 324 and 341... I have kept a lawyer and he is saying that 2 sureities are needed with their original land tax bill... I dnt have any one with paid land tax.. Is there any other way to get bail.. The opposite is ready to solve the case.

Answers (5)

274 votes

Your case is with offences which are bailable and compoundable. However as in the normal criminal case, you need to execute a bail bond either with 2 solvent sureties with land tax or even with money bond.
If the case is ready to settle by the opposite party/ complainant, you can either file a petition to compound the case in the lower court, or if any urgency, you can file a case in the High Court to quash the case, along with the affidavit of opposite parties.

PT Sheejish,

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

269 votes

For taking bail 2 sureties are mandatory or deposit of case minimum 50000.

If the other party is ready to settle the matter, get the settlement affidavit from them and file a petition before high court under section 482 of CrPC.
Please note that, in case, if you have any other cases pending, some time court will not entertain the case.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
144 votes

If the opposite is ready to settle , approach the high court for quashing . The affidavit of the opposite party is required.the taking of bail of summoned by the court is mandatory.this is based on the type of bail bond the court envisage upon

200 votes

If the injured /defacto complainant is ready to settle the matter then we can get the case quashed from high court without taking bail.otherwise bail has to be taken since offence u/s 324 is non compoundable even for settlement.

343 votes

You can give cash surety to the satisfaction of the court and it will be enough and when case is over you will get back your money and if the opposite party is ready to settle the matter then you submit a compromise petition through them.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles