Section 324, 326, 34 and 379, how to get out of the matter

Respected sir, My brother spends his time with his friend who is a he is involved with a case.He is just 22 and involved in serious crimes.he is marked with ipc 324;326;34;379-b(Haryana);427; there any possibility to take him out of the case otherwise his career will spoil.I am a law abiding person.I request you to please guide me for what can be done. Thankyou

Answers (5)

127 votes

Does he have any FIR registered against him in this regard. If yes then you will have to fight the case in accordance with law. If no then it will be better that your brother is no longer in contact with this person

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

219 votes

If there is evidence against your brother than law will take its own course. If not then definately he will be out but for that FIR is to be seen. I cover Haryana also. Plz let me know the city in which case is registered.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
70 votes

Dear Friend all section are relates with serious crimes committed against state law. There is some possibilities if we prove that your brother falsely implicated and he was not involved directly in the incident/crime. He had not knowledge of associates act and done in ignorance of facts not law.

193 votes

Hello recent ..what is the stage of case and kya matter ragister ho gya h ya abhi investigation chl rhi h..apka brother arrest ho chuka h to apko trial face krna padega..

86 votes

Yes there are possibilities of getting out of the case ....i guess he is a coaccused in the matter ....secondly the facts of the case are not proper so kindly deliever the facts ...first of all you have to apply for his ....then everything would be done accordingly

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles