Procedure to apply for bail for charges u/s 324 & 34 of IPC

a warrant was being issued in 2010. charges was for absconding hearing. IPC 324/34. yesterday police arrested him. we don't have any documents regarding the case. now how will I step ahed to apply for bail?

Answers (1)

99 votes

You can do 1 thing just collect the case number and apply for the certify copy where you will get the F.I.R. and also the complaint . When the accused will be presented before the Learned Magistrate you can pray for bail on the grounds that the accused have been falsely prosecuted by the Police.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles