How to get passport when a 324 is going on in court

A 324 case is going on in court. A fake case filled by a relative. Is there any legal method to get passport approved. Kindly suggest. Is there any legal option to fast up the court procedures to finish so that i can get rid of from this?

Answers (2)

220 votes

Normally the passport authorities will not issue passport to an accused in a criminal without a direction from the concerned Magistrate where the case is pending. you can approach the concerned Magistrate for such a direction citing your urgency. Magistrate will issue such directions if u are able to convince the court about your urgency..

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

159 votes

You can apply for the passport only if you can obtain a No Objection Certificate from the Court. You need to file an application before the same court were the matter is pending and you will be issued a NOC from the Court.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles