A court case was filed against me under ipc 324. Later opposite party withdraw the case from police station.what to do next to close the case?

Answers (3)

84 votes

In my opinion if the complaint agreed for withdraw the case then go to the trial court and complaint can file a withdraw petition before the trial court for withdraw the same.
But without detail discussion and document review proper consult is not possible.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

302 votes

opposite party withdraw the case in Police Station then Police will send the report to the said court and to FRT section when you received the FRT report then only your case will be close this the procedure

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
321 votes

Yes FRT is the only way, in which the case can be shut forever, the only drawback here is police will seek bribe to do the same, kindly bargain and get it done at minimum cost, unnecessary keeping it hanging is of no use and unnecessary a headache

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles