ipc 323 504 506 what to do

In Criminal Law
dear sir a fir loged against me and my father by a lady whose goat entered in our house. the police regd. an fir in ipc 323 504 506 in october 2013. and we r on bail . till now the victim in this case never attended court on a single date. where we attended every date given by court. the victim refused to compromised in case. and also not attending the court. peskar of court says that without comming victim to the court case cannot be dismis. plz help what we have to do.

Answers (2)

270 votes

Please provide me copy of f.i.r and chargesheet.and whether anywitness have till date have appeared in the court.what step have prosecution taken against the complainant.and why a f.i.r is registered against you and your father when her goat entered in your premises.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

227 votes

The court is empowered to summon a witness if upon summon witness failed to attend the court than court can issue bailable / non bailable warrant against the witness .
If witnesses did not come to give evidence than court can close the opportunity of prosecution to produce evidence.
You can seek direction from High Court by filing writ petition for speedy trial.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at lawrato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at lawrato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at lawrato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"lawrato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles