Falsely accused of IPC 323, what to do

05-May-2023 (In Criminal Law)
Sir my name is. A person cuted my two fingure than i lozed fir against hin he was boked under 324 . And he falsely file an fir 323 against my whole faimly sir including my old parents and others.. Sir pls tell wat should i do ...
Answers (3)

Answer #1
651 votes
In that situation we can proceed for quashing of FIR filed against you bu lodging an application before the Hon'ble High Court of Gujarat. Furthermore, you are not required to be worried as the same offence is a bailable offence under the Indian Penal Code, 1860.
Answer #2
775 votes
as per your case you have to file quashing under suction 482 of Cr. P. C.
Answer #3
773 votes
Quashing of FIR in the High Court is the only option as of now that you have. Once the petition is admitted you may get a stay that will stop the proceedings against you and your elderly parents. Especially because the FIR HAS been filed on a later date it can easily be shown as a counterblast. Please contact me for more details. Thanks.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."