Doctor filed IPC 307 against me for beating him

A doctor had filed filed IPC 307 against me for beating him.He had his clinic behind my plot and my renter had beaten him inside his clinic. At that time I was not present on the spot even then I was considered the culprit and my renter was forgiven by the doctor saying I was the man behind all this. Please suggest me what to do before going to CGM court and after.

Answers (1)

339 votes

It does not clear from your question as to what allegation has been leveled against you in the complaint or FIR. Suppose if the doctor does not say about your presence in his complaint certainly you are not to worry but if your name is there and allegation of your participation is there you have to rush for bail either anticipatory or regular bail from the court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles