What to do if my opposite party who lost the case files an appeal

As being accused in the NI Act sec 138 case I won the case. Now the appellant has filed the appeal. Now what shall I do.

DEAR SIR
FIRST I CONGRATS YOU THAT YOU WON THE CASE
NOW IF THE OPPOSOTE PARTY HAS FILED AN APPRAL AGAINST THAT JUDGEMENT THEN YOU ARE REQUIRED TO APPEAR IN THR MATTET WHEN NOTICE IS ISSUED TO YOU ANF FILE YOUR REPLY AND ARGUE YOUR PART.

Dear Sir
It is the complainant who has filed the appeal against your aquittal. The appellate court will then issue notice to you. Upon entering your appearance in the appeal, you can contest and justify the order of your acquittal passed in the complaint case.

Regards

Rohit Ranjan Sinha, Advocate

Respected questioner
I would like to inform you that in appeal you have to be appeared as the same as lower court case where you won the case. You will get notice before the appellant court regarding your appearance. You should strongly contest the case. Feel free to call .