what is the remedies for complainant in cheque bounce case

accused's mother owed Rs.20 lakhs and execute a promissory note .it was not repaid. After 8 months accused issued a cheque .The cheque bounce by '"stop payment". But in cross examination complainant deposited amount Rs 20 lakhs was given to accused on hand,in present of accused 's mother. accused took alibe that mention date he was in UK he produced passport with visa. But cheque issued date he was in India ,he admitted signature in the cheque. Any remedies for complainant

The facts stated by you are confusing. I will have to see the documents filed by the complainant and also read the chief and cross of the witnesses who have given evidence in the case. Depending upon the evidence only we can further advice. If you are in Chennai and need any further assistance then you can contact me.