What are the steps to file case against cheque bounce

How to registered case against bounce check pf 100000/-.which is given by some one 6 month before without date...m not give that check in bank because account holder doesn't have sufficient balance to clear my check....

Answers (1)

204 votes

You have to deposit that cheque first in your bank.if it imwill bounce then within 15 days of biunnce you have to send legal notice demanding the amount of said cheque,he will reply or not then from receipt of said notice you have to give him 15 days to return your money.If not then after 15 days within 30 days you can file complainant under section 142&138 of negotiable instrument act.
The cheque should be issued by him towards legal enforceable debt.
Thank you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles