Want to file for cheque bounce case on my friend who filed insolvency

Please suggest. A friend of mine has to pay me Rs 8 lakhs with interest. He has filed IP now and i have deposited his cheques in the bank now. Cheques have returned saying INSUFFICIENT FUNDS... Can i go ahead and file the cheque bounce case ? He has filed INSOLVENCY in Jan 2018 .. I have whatsapp messages and SMS ABOUT THE TRANSACTIONS AND HIS CONFIRMATION TO submit the cheques in Jan 2018 before he filed for IP.

Dear,

You can file cheque bounce case against your friend after duly serving your friend with a demand notice of payment of money under the cheques. You can file cheque bounce case against your friend irrespective of his filing insolvency case.

Dear sir, as per my knowledge and information you can go a head with filing of cheque bounce case and it is a criminal offence for dishonor of cheque under NI Act.IP is filed to safeguard himself from getting arrested and no sufficient funds to repay the loan amount.

Dear client
U have no option to file a suit against him
If any any one files IP petition he is away from all the debts.
So u have no right to file cheque bounce Case against him.
If any doubts contact me