Three cheque of Rs 40,000 is bounced and person not responding

I had lodged a case on Sept 14 under section 420 at Badalpur Police station Dadri, Greater Noida against someone who had grabbed Rs 3,40,000 from me by his forge schemes, under which a compromise was made in front of SHO. In that case 1,80,000 was given and for balance amt. 3 cheque of Rs 40,000 were given which were bounced in March, April & May 15. Over & above, a lump sum of Rs 12,000 was also left to be paid. Now the person is not responding. Moreover he submitted false afidevit quoting that I have received all amount and case is sqaushed up. Please guide me as to what could be done .

You should re file a police complaint on the basis of all the previous facts under 420, and also mention forging of documents as the agreement he has submitted is allegedly fake. If the above FIR is not filed, you should file a case under NI 138 and proceed with the matter , it would take some 1.5 to 2 years to get a order of payment in your favor.