Suggested one company's name to invest person filed case against me

I belong to Punjab, India. In the year 1997 one of my Neighbor deposited Rs. 1,20,000/- in private firm i.e. Surbhi Forests India Ltd., Manimajra (Chandigarh) as recommended by me (I was not Agent of Company). After that company ran. After that the Depositor started to threaten me. Meanwhile I given him Rs. 10000/- cash and a cheque amounting to Rs. 1,10,000/- to him without date so he can cash it after one month. But he cleverly bounced it and fixed a case on me to recover the money. Now he registered case of 420 and cheque bouncing on me. I m in govt. job. Please guide me.

Answers (1)

293 votes

Did you execute document for such settlement or handed over in front of any witness .,., and it is relevant to see what facts he mentioned in his complaint .,., remaining all will be based on matter of documents and evidence ..

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
34 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles