Someone misusing the cheque issue in my name

One of my friend took 2.5lacs from someone his name is manjunadh, my frnd gave 8% interest per mnth upto 15mnths, after my frnd failled to return his amnt, that time manjunadh put cheque in chittoor branch, some reasons that cheque not eligible for bounce case, some other days one of my other frnd took 10000rs for daily finance from manjunadh and give my cheque for security, now manjunadh wrote 3.5lacs on my cheque our self and submit in bank, the cheque was bounched. That case is running in palamner court, iam nt taken single ruppe also, now iam how to proceed?

Answers (1)

297 votes

As the cheque has been issued and bounced and you are the accused in the matter you need to prove it in the court that you have not signed the cheque and fraud has been committed against you.

Kindly hire an advocate and fight the case.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles