Someone misusing the cheque issue in my name

One of my friend took 2.5lacs from someone his name is manjunadh, my frnd gave 8% interest per mnth upto 15mnths, after my frnd failled to return his amnt, that time manjunadh put cheque in chittoor branch, some reasons that cheque not eligible for bounce case, some other days one of my other frnd took 10000rs for daily finance from manjunadh and give my cheque for security, now manjunadh wrote 3.5lacs on my cheque our self and submit in bank, the cheque was bounched. That case is running in palamner court, iam nt taken single ruppe also, now iam how to proceed?

As the cheque has been issued and bounced and you are the accused in the matter you need to prove it in the court that you have not signed the cheque and fraud has been committed against you.

Kindly hire an advocate and fight the case.

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari