Procedure against false cheque bounce case after releasing on bail.

Sir, I am borrow 10000/- ruppes from someone and In this case my one friend was witness on the time of when I take loan payment from him.I am giving 2 blanks cheques to him for security purpose.i am return him money but they not back my security cheque and blackmailing me give him more money otherwise they present those cheques in bank. I am stop those cheques and say I am not give any payment to him and this is happened in 2015 in Pathankot and after 3-4 months I am come back Amritsar in my home town and they file the case of 138 section on me. My address was changed and I am not received any notice from court and court send po order and arrested me and next day I am free on bail and one court of lol adlati am go there so advice me what can I do for free of the case please help me.

Answers (5)

281 votes

As per your version you have returned the money and even then he has filed a false complaint against you. Now you can file a complaint before ssp as he used falsely your valuable security but as the matter is sub judice you have to fight the said case also.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

119 votes

please send the copy of the complaint from which i compile the merits of it. After that i definalty guide you. After reading merits of the complaint sometimes ho'ble court can even acquit accused if their is any flaw.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
153 votes

Strict proof of evidence is required. His you have taken money and how you have returned. Since witness is your friend as you say who has seen this transaction is of very little essence. Be ready to hire good lawyer now at least.

121 votes

In the response of your query I want to ask, that, have you any documentery proof that in your defence, otherwise , you can't nothing against him, and you may enter 8n compromise..........

250 votes

Try to compromise the matter with the party by paying lumsum or by way of instalment whichever prefer or settled by the parties . Thereafter the case will be withdrawn by the complainant . If not then contest the case

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles