Police not registering FIR in cheque bounce case,notice already served

the court had delcare proclmated to the accused in cheque dishonoured case and the copy been sent to the syptd of police more than 3 year passed the police had not registred fir under section 174A and kindluy let me know where to file an application for registartion of caase under sefion 174A do reply me

you just go to the concerned SP office and ask for the P.O (proclaimed Offenders) branch. go there along with a application and certified copy of the order and ask them to arrest the offender. they will arrest him/her and will produce before the concerned magistrate.