Police not registering FIR in cheque bounce case,notice already served

the court had delcare proclmated to the accused in cheque dishonoured case and the copy been sent to the syptd of police more than 3 year passed the police had not registred fir under section 174A and kindluy let me know where to file an application for registartion of caase under sefion 174A do reply me

Answers (1)

333 votes

you just go to the concerned SP office and ask for the P.O (proclaimed Offenders) branch. go there along with a application and certified copy of the order and ask them to arrest the offender. they will arrest him/her and will produce before the concerned magistrate.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles